HelpDeskWestosha Central High School Help Desk
Home Sign In

Plumbing Issues

Submitting a help request will enable the Facilities Management department to assist you with issues such as:

  • Wet ceiling tiles
  • Malfunctioning facilities (urinal, toilet, etc)
  • Water Leaks - for emergency water issues contact a custodian directly via radio, or dial extension 249.

To continue, please..
Was this QnA wizard helpful? Yes | No