Please try another computer...
Before entering a help ticket, please try another computer. That way we will know if the problem is with your computer specifically, or a more widespread problem with the system or your login name.
If you are having a problem with Adobe Reader (it asks you to start PhotoShop or another program first), then please start the Photoshop program and when prompted for a license code choose "Trial" mode.
Verify the program is not in a different location. If it's still missing, then please enter a work order.
General Troubleshooting Suggestions for working from Home:
The IT group is not able to provide support for users' personal home devices.
- Ensure your computer has the current Windows or Mac updates
- Check that your antivirus protection is up-to-date and working properly
- Try clearing the cache on your Internet browser
- Try using a different Internet browser
- Try using a different computer in your home, or try using a computer at school
Please choose from the following:
Was this QnA wizard helpful?